It's an open-source collective (Meraki) which is an employability focussed e-learning application where users can access vernacular courses driven by volunteers. Our mission is to onboard a million learners, 100k volunteers, and 1k partner organizations together as a part of this collective. Through this application, the students will be trained in various employability linked courses around programming, teaching how to code, tech support, data/image annotation, data entry, and other diversified courses. The playground feature on this app will ensure access to working spaces on users' smartphones and also provide footprints which can be directly shared with the employers
What we're looking for
Looking for a passionate & skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. with the following priorities
- who can develop and implementing user interface components
- responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing update
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.