It's an open-source collective (Meraki) which is an employability focussed e-learning application where users can access vernacular courses driven by volunteers. Our mission is to onboard a million learners, 100k volunteers, and 1k partner organizations together as a part of this collective. Through this application, the students will be trained in various employability linked courses around programming, teaching how to code, tech support, data/image annotation, data entry, and other diversified courses. The playground feature on this app will ensure access to working spaces on users' smartphones and also provide footprints which can be directly shared with the employers
What we're looking for
Looking for a passionate hustler an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer with the following priorities:
- is interested or has some ideas on designing and monitoring systems
- Passionate about building world-class products on the web / mobile
- Good Technical Understanding will be preferred
- plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with team to understand goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.