Android Developer - Flutter/React Native
Posted by Hr Naskay (@qDls9m74MW)
- Translate existing designs and wire-frames into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Work in an agile environment with continuous integration and deployment.
- Detail requirements taking inputs from the team and come up with estimations for planning.
- Collaborate on projects with a closely knit team.
- Develop and maintain mobile apps using Rest APIs.
- Must have relevant Experience upto 1 to 2 years
- Knowledge in Flutter/React native
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong Knowledge of OOPs
- Strong Knowledge of Core Java
- Hands-on experience in Java
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, Proficient with Multithreading, I/O stream, Collections, etc
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud APIs and push notifications
- A knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHUB
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- A team player, fast learner with good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have Knowledge in Flutter/React native
- Good aptitude and good attitude
- Need a hardworking candidate
- UG :BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
What we Offer :
- An ambitious company culture that takes a good work / life balance into account
- An innovative team who thrives for Quality
- A very flexible working environment
- A learning environment
- Work from Home
Job Type : Full-time
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer