Roles and Responsibilities
Do you have an eye for detail, a high level of motivation, and a precise, systematic approach to work? If so, we would like to meet you.
What we're looking for:
- Attentive and detail-oriented
- A precise, systematic approach to work
- Highly self-motivated, taking pride in one work, driven by a desire to delight customers
- Ownership of the work, going above and beyond the assigned tasks
- All fields of study welcome
- Highly flexible working hours (plus the option to work full-time or part-time)
- Opportunity to improve our software by giving direct feedback to our developer team
- Responsibility to work on support issues from beginning to end
- Direct contact with our global customer base
About Our Testing Department :
At the SuperHuman Race, we measure 360-degree sustainability to create data-driven value for our users worldwide. As part of our technical support team, the testing department checks for usability and understandability of new features. It is up to the testing department to nd out if features are available for all use cases.
Since our product is often intricately integrated with our customer's sustainability strategy as well as their corporate branding, we have to pay close attention to our compatibility with various Microsoft Oce products and other API linkages, as well as their respective updates. It is up to the testing department to review those updates, install and test them in detail. As a software tester, you will work on products that cater to all account types and regions that the SuperHuman Race operates in.
About this job :
Every time an error occurs within our software, regardless of whether you, a customer or a colleague found it, we require a detailed and reliable reproduction of the error to fully understand and subsequently resolve, the problem. You will be responsible for delivering the details that make it possible for us to reproduce the problem with ease on another computer. Our testing department also writes error reports in our internal system that document the error and everything related to it. After the error has been resolved by our developers, it is up to you to check if the problem has really disappeared. You will also be responsible for documenting the knowledge that you have gained in this process in our internal Knowledge Base. Additionally, we are constantly developing new features and functionality across all our modules, you get to take care of the proper functioning of all new features. This includes not only checking for faults but also for logical consistency, and intelligibility of our products. Every time we issue a new version, which we regularly do, it is up to you to perform a final release test.
As it may not be possible for you to constantly test every single feature, you may provide guidance to the technical team on developing automatic test routines. It will be an important part of your job to develop, advance, and maintain these automatic tests.
As our user base is diverse and accesses the platform through a multitude of devices including tablets, PCs, docking stations, smartphones, etc., you will often get to test the responsiveness of the design and functionality on hardware as well. Our testers independently structure their work, we are therefore looking for applicants with a high level of self-motivation. Some experience with PHP, JS, and CSS is required. We will be happy to teach you the rest. This position requires that you are used in both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Web testing concepts, Test strategy and Test planning for Web application testing.
- Functional website testing expert, involved in requirement analysis, test strategy, test planning, testcase design and optimization.
- Experience with agile test methodologies and continuous integration.
- Hands on experience in Linux/Unix commands and handling servers.
- Expert in Automation framework design experienced in Selenium is preferred.
- Strong programming skills like PHP, Java or any scripting to support the automation team.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders. Relentlessly nd ways to improve solutions, systems and processes including but not limited to a focus on First Time Quality, CAPA, RCA (5-Why, etc.), RACI.
- Good experience of testing of iPhone, Android and iPad mobile applications.
- Prepare test cases and execute test cases.
- Defect logging and verication.
- Assist developers in recreating issues/defects.
- Must have good knowledge of SDLC and STLC
- Participate in test case automation (Selenium) and performance testing
Qualications : GRADUATE, BE, BCA, MCA, MCM, BCS, MCS
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with Digital Testing Experience.
- Create test plans based on information obtained from documentation and/or discussions with developers and architects. Create and maintain automated test suites and integrate into existing test frameworks using development best practices Execute test suites; provide first level diagnosis of issue root cause if possible
- Provide updates to Project Management of test status, both verbally and in written form
- Participate in the high-level estimation with the rest of the team
- Create and maintain data sets for tests.
- Generate appropriate documents and test reports post-execution
- Communicate progress of automated test development
- Analyze, interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate to appropriate teams. Work with a strong collaborative Scrum team.
- Train, mentor, and influence other staff on software automation
Skills Must have
- Strong proficiency in PHP, JS, Selenium and OOPs concepts.
- Good experience in testing web based applications
- Very good Experience in testing SAAS based products deployed on AWS cloud platform
- Expertise in testing REST API's
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Experience in using Windows, Mac and Linux platforms
- Good understanding of release processes
- Experience in creating test strategies and manual test execution
- Experience of working with source code control tools like Git, SVN
- Good team player who can work with cross cultured geographically distributed teams
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Self-motivated and result oriented, autonomous worker
- Working experience with geographically distributed teams preferably Europe/US
- Experience with Agile development Methodology (SCRUM)
- Open to travel for short duration
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer