We are an online private tutoring service with a dedicated team of experienced tutors from around the world. We were founded in 2014 to meet the growing need of students for non-traditional classroom learning. We emphasize self-discovery, and focus on transformational and independent learning.
Our teaching methods are custom-designed for the specific needs of our students. We offer 1-on-1 online tutoring delivered on our proprietary MySchoolPage Tutoring System™ (MTS). Based on the latest cognitive theories for delivering online learning, the system consists of a highly interactive whiteboard and other multimedia tools. This enables students in virtual classrooms to write, speak, draw or discuss lessons.
We're passionate about education as a means of understanding in our world, which in turn propels our motivation to teach.
- Proficiency in Python, NodeJS, React JS, React Native
- Strong understanding of basic data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in Memcached or Redis
- Exposure to AWS - Lambda
- Exposure to relational databases like MySql, Postgresql etc and no-sql databases like Mongodb, Couchbase
- Good at applying right algorithms at the right place
Who should apply
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience
- You are a master of coding who can build robust and scalable architecture, implement the systems and services that scale 1000x
- You have built REST API
- You have worked with Apache Kafka and Spark.
- You have any four of the above mentioned skills.
- You have worked with the team and yet is an individual contributor.
- You have an inclination towards learning new techniques.
- You have good written and oral communication.
- You respect diverse culture and believe in technology as a process enabler.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer