This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Award-winning AI & ML powered Fin-tech startup hiring a Senior PHP Engineer
Posted by KishorKumar Balpalli, CFP (@kishorbg)
We are Mymoneysage.in an award-winning Fin-Tech start-up that is growing at a fast pace. We simplify investing for individuals and amplify business growth for Financial Advisors leveraging AI & ML
Mint Fin-Tech summit 2016 quoted us as one one of the top 10 fintech companies that are making a mark in India. We are looking for talented individuals who could be a part of our growth story...
Senior Software Engineer.(PHP)/Team Lead
If you are B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA with 4-5 years of experience in PHP, then you are the person we are looking for...
This is an opportunity for you to work in an award-winning personal finance product company that is in the area of cloud computing, SaaS, and analytics. You will be part of/leading a small, fast-paced growing team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Your work will rely heavily on PHP, MVC , Codeigniter , MySQL, HTML, CSS, AJAX & Jquery.
- Deep knowledge and experience with PHP, MVC, XAMPP Stack, LAMPStack & knowledge of API's integration.
- Strong experience in designing and developing complex applications using PHP & Codeigniter.
- Create highly-efficient and dynamic PHP.
- Knowledge of Design patterns, SOLID principles a MUST
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Involvement in the full software development lifecycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs.
- Design and define the interaction between different component pieces.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of-concept features/application based on brief owns the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution of project plans and delivery commitments
- Build software solutions for complex problems.
- Assure that all team members understand their roles and accept their responsibilities.
- Analyze risk and instigate avoidance activities. Establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibility for initiating corrective action.
- Track and report on progress to plan.
- Assure timely adaptive action is taken.
- Provide input on the performance of project team members to management.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Develop and architect lifecycle of projects working on different technologies and platforms.
- Good to have the knowledge of deploying code to AWS and monitoring
Qualifications and Skills
B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA from a reputed institute with 4 to 5 years of experience in PHP, Experience in financial applications would be an added advantage
Required skills :
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Critical thinking and team management
- Good verbal and written communication
- Time management.
P.S. Knowledge of Python would be an added advantage.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer