This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
myHQ is looking for experienced, enthusiastic software engineers to join our core team at myHQ. You'll work across our broad range of products, both internal and customer-facing while also brain-storming on prototyping new products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own end to end development of high-performance applications.
- Understand the requirements, design the architecture and deliver clean, testable, well designed and scalable code
- Collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritisation
- Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better
What are we looking for
- Strong software developer with a track record of delivering web applications
Prior experience with at least one web frameworks ( NodeJS, Django, Flask etc.)
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data-Structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, microservices and distributed systems
- Be comfortable in a Linux software development and deployment environment
- Experience working with Relational & NoSQL databases. In-memory cache experience is a plus (Redis/Memcached)
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Devops, CI/ CD and previous start-up experience.
- A history of working on side/hobby projects and contributing to open source projects is a plus
- Freedom to execute with an opportunity to build a new product
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- An open culture with passionate and super-smart co-workers
- Friday happy hours and a fun office environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer