Full Stack Developer - NodeJS/ React
Posted by Shallabh Mittal (@shallabhmittal)
We are looking for passionate and talented individuals to be a part of our core development team, and help us build awesome products that solve problems in healthcare.
- Atleast 2-5 years of prior development experience in building web/ mobile apps.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Related.
- Back End technologies: Node JS
- HTML5/ CSS3/ Material UI
- RESTful Web services
- MongoDB/ NoSQL databases
- Capable of executing tasks with minimal guidance
- Great communication skills, strong work ethic
- Knowledge of using AWS to deploy systems on the cloud
- Experience with Big Data/ Analytics is a big plus.
You will be responsible for building the core product, architecture, and help execute the product roadmap.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
ReactFoo Delhi 2018: On React, alternatives to React, React Native and front-end engineering
As a Hasjob user, we have a special deal for you: 10% off on conference tickets. No hassle of adding discount code manually: just click on the buttons below and the discount will be auto-applied when you select a ticket.
Also, don't forget to checkout the workshop we have lined up as a part of this. Use this opportunity to upskill yourself and land a better job.