MyCheckins helps teams automate routine meetings and boost communication and productivity. We are looking for a QA Engineer to join us for the next stage of our growth - as we move beyond beta and roll-out the product.
- Understand the MyCheckins application, identify the different test scenarios that need to be tested and document them.
- Test the new application, identify the bugs, create tickets, work with the developers to resolve them.
- Once the fixes are implemented, retest the changes and also perform regression testing.
- Identify ways to quickly perform end to end regression testing.
- Maintain the repository of test cases/test scenarios.
- 1-3 years of experience in QA with a good understanding of the Agile Development Process. If you don't have the required experience, please tell us why you would be a good fit.
- Geniune passion of working in a startup culture.
- Prior experience with Test management tools.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, flexible and act as a team player.
- You exhibit high agency and have the ability to work independently, without much supervision.
- Participate in video calls with the team. You should have a very good internet connection, audio only calls will not be an option.
Why work with us
- Market pay, commensurate with experience.
- Early Product Experience. Much of what you do will have direct impact on the product and set a precedent for the QA function going ahead.
- Extremely motivated team, fast growth. Working on an early-stage product with high ownership will accelerate your learning and growth significantly.
- Flexible hours and 'true' remote, async work culture.
- Remote-first, asynchronous work culture.
- Flexible timings. We set our own time around priortities.
- Unlimited PTO. We operate on a culture of trust.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer