This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Priyanka Dhorajia (@hrmusikaar)
Musikaar is an established boutique firm providing offshore services in Software Development, Quality Assurance and Managed IT services to hi-tech companies in North America.
We are looking for a C developer responsible for building desktop applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong proficiency in C, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer