This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Experienced Hands-On Software Pro
Posted by Praveen Prakash (@kneewarp)
We are out to bring technology in health-care for everyone. Read on if you care about things like healthcare, public-health and share our enthusiasm to empower everyone to be healthy!
The two co-founders are pretty much the only tech-team at mTatva - and we have got our hands full! We have got many things going on the right trajectory and need a good boost! If we are at the same wavelength then we are going to have a great time building and learning things together...
(please don't bother if compensation is your top criteria)
- Algorithm and software design
- Be thorough with code documentation, refactoring when needed
- Can-do attitude - coding in *.* on *.* platform - as needed
- Be a team-player as well as contribute individually; mentor juniors
- Experienced individual (min. 3 yrs) - who knows what to expect in a start-up environment!
Must be good at one or more of major skills listed below - and some exposure to other skill-sets below:
- Programming under Linux environment - LAMP stack, shell-scripting, curl
- Good to know: Server administration, AWS
- Frontend - JS, HTML, CSS, AJAX
- Good to know: SEO Optimization, mobile websites
- Android framework - tweaking existing apps; building from the ground up
- Good to know: Automated testing
- Machine learning - mix of theory and some hands-on experience (not academic projects)
- Good to know: Apache Spark
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer