Full Stack Tech Lead
Posted by Akshay Sandri (@movemeon)
We’re a fast growing, tech-enabled, central London based company. Now also expanding to Australia and India. We were founded with the simple aim to re-shape the recruitment industry while making discovering great jobs easier.
Today Movemeon is used by 37,000+ members, 2,500+ businesses (from the likes of Uber and Apple to early stage VC-backed startups) and in 100+ countries. ~200 candidates and ~15 businesses join the membership every week. We deliver them unique opportunities, insight and events through an exclusive members network.
We are expanding fast into new geographies, new professional niches as well as exploring exciting new products like payspective.com. It’s all go!
We can take you through our vision when we meet you. Suffice to say, we are thinking big and need your help to execute.
You are an experienced full stack developer with a passion for writing great modular code and building products people love. You are highly motivated, with a can-do attitude and capable of delivering challenging products under pressure with excellent build quality. You build highly scalable code, constantly obsessed with optimising efficiency and following best industry practices. You also desire to take on responsibility quickly. As movemeon grows, we’ll want you to grow with us.
- Past experience developing and deploying full scale web applications.
- Excellent all-round programming skills (any language).
- 1+ year experience in Mean Stack or similar technologies with Node.js base.
- Experience with Cloud Service (AWS) and optimizing performance.
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs in production.
- Proficient and experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Passion to write readable and scalable code.
- Excellent attention to detail and UX design.
- A calculated approach to development, documentation, and code structure.
- You're a good communicator (even when talking to non-technical folks) and have previous experience mentoring junior developers.
- You are aware of the latest technology trends in the market and happy to constantly evolve.
About Our Offer
- A highly competitive salary based on experience.
- Start-up environment and ethos (i.e. we don’t do face time and we don’t do anything that doesn’t need to be done)
- A supportive environment with an intense focus on learning and improvement.
- Respect for and encouragement of your own ideas and initiatives
- Part of an exciting business in a time of rapid growth, with real responsibility and impact.
- Generous perks and holidays
- Annual tech away days.
Please include a copy of your CV, coverletter. Please specify your notice period, location and your expected salary.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer