Front End Developer
Posted by Akshay Sandri (@movemeon)
We’re a fast growing, tech-enabled, central London based company. Now also expanding to Australia and India. We were founded with the simple aim to re-shape the recruitment industry while making discovering great jobs easier.
Today Movemeon is used by 37,000+ members, 2,500+ businesses (from the likes of Uber and Apple to early stage VC-backed startups) and in 100+ countries. ~200 candidates and ~15 businesses join the membership every week. We deliver them unique opportunities, insight and events through an exclusive members network.
We are expanding fast into new geographies, new professional niches as well as exploring exciting new products like payspective.com. It’s all go!
We can take you through our vision when we meet you. Suffice to say, we are thinking big and need your help to execute.
You are an experienced front-end developer with a passion for writing great modular code and building products people love. You are highly motivated, with a can-do attitude and capable of delivering challenging products under pressure with excellent build quality. You have an eye for detail and are obsessed with building seamless, intuitive products. You also desire to take on responsibility quickly. As movemeon grows, we’ll want you to grow with us.
- Past experience developing and deploying full scale web applications.
- Passion to write readable and scalable code.
- A calculated approach to development, documentation, and code structure.
- You're a good communicator (even when talking to non-technical folks) and have previous experience mentoring junior developers.
- Excellent attention to detail and practical knowledge of fundamental UX practices, A/B testing and user journeys.
- You are aware of the latest technology and design trends in the market and happy to constantly evolve.
About Our Offer
- A highly competitive salary based on experience.
- Start-up environment and ethos (i.e. we don’t do face time and we don’t do anything that doesn’t need to be done)
- A supportive environment with an intense focus on learning and improvement.
- Respect for and encouragement of your own ideas and initiatives
- Part of an exciting business in a time of rapid growth, with real responsibility and impact.
- Generous perks and holidays
- Annual tech away days.
Please specify your notice period and your expected salary.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer