This post is from mountblue.io, which may or may not be affiliated with goo.gl
Software Engineering- Mentor
What is the role?
- Design, plan and implement a 9-12 weeks intensive programming bootcamp in one of the various streams such as Full-Stack Web development, Android, iOS, Front-end intensive, Backend intensive etc.
- Frame a curriculum leveraging the best of online resources.
- Help trainees get un-stuck, debug, clarify concepts.
- Code-reviews and feedback cycles to help trainees.
- Be a coach and a cheer leader. Continuously push, nudge and encourage, trainees to produce their best work.
- Fully responsible and accountable for the success of a cohort.
Who is it for?
- You love programming and have an endless list of things that you want to build.
- You can't keep up with the number of things you want to learn.
- You believe given a computer and an internet connection you're a Superman.
- You have a tech blog where you write about your latest coding adventures.
- You can eli5 most things you know.
- You believe that education is broken and have ideas on how it could be made better.
- 2+ years of Software Development experience.
Why is it interesting?
- 75 days of paid vacation! Work on side projects, incubate your startup, go do Vipassana, contribute to open source, learn the latest and the greatest or just chill.
- Time-boxed work hours.
- Competitive compensation.
- INR1L allowance that can be used for courses, seminars, events and travel.
- Get paid to learn and teach.
- Make an impact - Your contribution in building the next generation of coders.
- Office located at 91Springboard - one of India’s leading coworking space. You will be working in the space inhabited by 50+ other startups and will have access to multiple startup and investment events and workshops.
- Various CTOs and Directors of Engineering visit our bootcamp on a regular basis. Interact with them
- You will see and participate up close in the building of an early stage startup.
What is MountBlue?
MountBlue is a one a kind coding bootcamp based in Bangalore. MountBlue's vision is to be an alternative to traditional college education. Currently, MountBlue’s business consists of running coding bootcamps for entry level programmers on most in-demand web and mobile technologies, with a view of finding them rewarding software development careers in startups. We already work with >50 startups. Our developers are in some of the most well-known startups in India- from bootstrapped software shops to unicorns. If successful, MountBlue will rewrite the technology higher education paradigm in the country
Both full time employment and consulting/ contractor roles possible.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer