We are looking for an experienced backend Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be
- Development of all server-side logic and microservices.
- Definition and maintenance of the central databases and schemas.
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is added plus point.
- Review code of teammates.
- Manage deployments and build pipelines.
- Enhancing the event driven process orchestration to next level
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience of working on AWS.
- Attention to detail.
- Degree in Computer Science, Network Technologies or a similar field.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer