This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Help in maintaining code quality, organisation and automatisation.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels and understand requirements carefully.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK & different versions of Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- A knack for writing clean, readable and easily maintainable code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
Notice period: 30 days (max)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer