This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels and understand requirements carefully.
- In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
Notice period: 30 days (max)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer