Product Manager wanted for a funded Berlin based startup in social reading
Posted by Kiran Pasavedala (@kiran-logos)
log.os is a fully funded social startup, headquartered in Berlin building mojoreads - an influential product of the web era. Our mission is to build the largest digital books library ever. We are innovating and inventing a neoteric social e-commerce platform that will enable users to monetise their content expertise. With mojoreads, anyone can be a publisher, writer, curator or reader. We are now looking for amazing people inspired to change lives through technology and are a fun-loving passionate team searching for fellow innovators. We value our team members and constantly create positions exclusively to match their capabilities. Join us in creating a technology marvel for the world of books!
What is the role:
In this role, you will identify functionality along with the business team that will delight customers, build a roadmap of priorities and execute the delivery of the roadmap via our engineering team across Web, Mobile Web, and Mobile App platforms.
This leader must have a passion for delivering amazing customer experiences. He/she will be a creative thinker who pushes the boundaries of innovation and be a communicator who can get stakeholders on board to drive delivery of his/her vision. You will drive the product management team efforts and work cross-functionally with leaders from our Engineering, Content, Operations, Creative, Marketing and Executive teams. The ideal candidate must be analytical, data-driven, a problem-solver and be able to execute on a project roadmap with strong attention to detail, anticipating issues before they occur. Our environment is very fast-paced and requires someone who is comfortable working with multiple worldwide stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Translate the vision into highly engaging and effective Web, Mobile Web, and App experiences for our customers
- Write detailed product requirements and project manage sprints to bring the roadmap to life, with a focus on agile product development
- Integrate usability studies, user research, market analysis, competitor benchmarking and community feedback into product requirements to ensure our product experience satisfy market specific user needs and raises the bar
- Coordinate with other global stakeholders and designers to ensure cohesiveness of the overall customer experience.
- Communicate performance metrics on new feature introductions to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Owns the project management and opportunity sizing of new market expansion opportunities within the region
- 3+ years product management experience, or those with exceptional leadership and business experience looking to make a transition from consulting and other industries into eCommerce, or those who have co-founded and failed in building a startup
- 3+ years experience successfully managing and developing highly effective teams
- Strong cross-functional project leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer-focused innovation – consumer UX/UI experience preferred
- A desire to move quickly and decisively in a fast-paced environment
- Technical background, or technical orientation (enough to be dangerous), or a passion towards technology
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in either a technology or business discipline, MBA preferred
- Strong proficiency in English
What you can expect
- You will work closely with a small team of people building the basis for mojoreads from the ground up
- Freedom to innovate and your ideas will be heard
- The task ahead will be challenging but will also offer you personal growth opportunities
Sounds appealing? Get in touch
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer