This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
NOTE: Please share your downloadable CV link (the attachment doesn't reach us) along with your linkedin profile link.
- Manage the entire product line’s life cycle from strategic planning to Go-to-market activities.
- Plan and build out new product features or product lines based on market requirements
- Determine customer needs.
- Continually assess competition and the Mobile ecosystem and be proactive in figuring out what needs to be added to the product.
- Should be capable of understanding how technology & software stacks work.
- Drive product delivery
- Support Sales, Marketing & Customer Success team as and where required (Presales to support cycle)
Skills & Requirements
- 2 to 4 years of experience managing Products
- Exceptional writing skills
- Should be proficient with data crunching tools like Excel, Tableau, Qlikview & the likes.
- Previous work in a saas organisation is a plus
- Previous work with tools like Github, Trello, Balsamic (or other mockup software) is a plus
MoEngage Inc. is technology company based in Bangalore and San Francisco, focused on solving the problem of retention and engagement in mobile apps. Studies show that 4 out of 5 Apps are never opened more than once. We are building an User Analytics and Engagement platform to solve this growing need by helping app companies deliver individual-level personalised interactions (big data personalisation at scale).
Currently we work with most of the top consumer-internet companies in India across E-commerce, Travel, Food, etc. We are a fast-growing team of young people, who worked earlier at mobile and startup companies. We are building a global SAAS company out of India and we are looking for the right folks who can part in this journey.
- Work at Scale and challenge yourself
- Work with a smart team which grew up in the Mobile First world
- Popcorn, Coffee and other snacks included
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer