This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
You have passion for User Experience and a high level of OCD for slow performance application, i.e. challenges for building quick rendering web application excite you. MoEngage is in search of you to build and shape unique, user-centric products.
NOTE: Please share your downloadable CV link (the attachment doesn't reach us) along with your linkedin profile link.
- A complete ownership of the feature.
- Find innovative ways to increase efficiency/Application performance
- Implement Visual Designs in standards compliant.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Develop responsive designs and thoroughly test cross browser compatibility.
- Work with developers to integrate markup across projects
- Identify and research new UI technologies & corporate in tech stack
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Work closely with product management team to define and refine feature specifications
- You must be proficient in Problem Solving and Data structures since you got to find the best way of handling huge set of data.
- At least 4+ years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications
- Strong experience and knowledge in single page frameworks using ReactJS and ability to design the architecture of single page applications.
- Build tools such as grunt, gulp, webpack.
- Exceptional debugging skills and knowledge on browser developer tools
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Familiar with optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived/actual processing speed), debugging techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management e.g: (Redux), cross-browser support.
- Experience in optimizing the application for performance and scalability using CDN, caching, etc
- Knowledge on Node server, Socket connections and mechanisms to handle real-time async data would be a plus.
- Work at Scale and challenge yourself
- Free to choose your own tech gear
- Work with a smart team which grew up in the Mobile First world
- Free lunch & Snacks, caffeine all day
- Ping-pong table, poker nights, team outings & more
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer