This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
NOTE: Please share your downloadable CV link (the attachment doesn't reach us) along with your linkedin profile link.
MoEngage Inc. is a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider that is helping brands redefine their customer engagement in the mobile era. Brands use MoEngage to drive long-term, personalized and context-based engagement across channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV.
Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, MoEngage technology analyzes billions of data points generated by customers and their devices, to predict customer behavior and build marketing campaigns that proactively engage users.
In just three years since inception, MoEngage is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others. With a global presence spanning 35 countries, MoEngage has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
We are a young, fast-paced workplace that fosters a culture of innovation, ownership, freedom, and fun while building tech products of the future. Our teams are comprised of self-driven, passionate, smart individuals from top-tier institutes who are young achievers.
- Onboard closed leads with Integration support
- Be the point of contact for Accounts and be responsible for the growth of the customer
- Advise clients on the most effective ways to use the MoEnagage Platform
- Be a Product Evangelist, consulting the top internet companies on their growth.
- 2+ years of experience with clients or managed accounts, across Technical, Presales, Technical Account Management
- Understanding of the Mobile Ecosystem & App Marketing. Previous experience in Success or Support Engineer role for a Saas company is a plus.
- SaaS and B2B experience is must.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and see how MoEngage can add value in various way.
- Take ownership of the relationship post sales and grow the customer
- Champion the product and be an evangelist
- Empathy - Needed in any client facing role, also important for working with other teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer