Hiring for Senior Flutter Developer - Android & IOS
Posted by Modistabox India
Modistabox https://hasjob.co/modistabox.com/sflxv , Work from Home ( INDIA ) · new.modistabox.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both Android and IOS platforms.
● Translate designs into high quality code, build, and maintain high performance,
reusable, and reliable code.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
● Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement
mission-critical software fixes: React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
● Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common
sense and simplicity over complexity, make decisions quickly and move nimbly, celebrate
diverse ideas, Succeed and fail together as a team
● Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed
● 3 to 5 years of experience working in building Android and IOS apps.
● At-least 6 Months of experience working with Flutter, Rest API.
● Published at least one app on the Store using Flutter. Portfolio of existing Mobile apps.
● Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, Camera and other common Android/IOS
● Integration experience with third party Analytics systems like Google Analytics, etc to
track and optimize conversion rates.
● Experience of Firebase, SQL Lite, AWS, Gitlab, JIRA, or Github,
● Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting
and fixing production bugs
● Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured
environment, Energy, drive and passion to work.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer