Lead Software Development Engineer in Test Automation
Posted by Modistabox India
- Quality assurance for the cutting-edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers and directly impacting the top line by impacting several millions of dollars of revenue.
- Oversees and creates test plans for various software development life cycles including: integration testing, performance tests, regression testing and user acceptance testing.
- Lead the development, establishment, and enforcement of quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications, products, and/or enhancements throughout their development lifecycles.
- Evaluates requirements, Prioritizes QA workload and sequence of project tickets to minimize conflicts and maximize efficiency of the QA process.
- Ensure that software quality measures comply with regulatory standards, industry standards, and accepted best practices.
- Create methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data for ensuring software, systems, and product quality.
- Direct the analysis of formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Develop change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
Automation Testing, Performance Testing, Implementation of CD/CI , Ecommerce Experience
- 5 - 9 Years of experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for software testing.
- At least 5 years direct experience managing all aspects of a QA: integration/system testing, performance tests, regression testing and user acceptance testing
- Strong knowledge of system testing metrics, best practices and methodologies
- Extensive experience with core software applications, preferable in the eCommerce apps.
- Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and reporting software.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Experience and expertise in testing and automation of eCommerce data security enterprise products.
- Ability to adapt to the startup culture, handle multiple competing priorities, meet deadlines and troubleshoot problems. Must be a team player and collaborate with various stakeholders within the business.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer