This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Software Engineer Python/ Django ( Work form Home ) Permanent Role
Posted by Modistabox India
Experience Required: 3.5 years to 5 years
Modista is the app
Required Skills: Python, Django, Django Rest Framework, Retail
• Understand project requirements, writing bug free clean code and ensure that the solution
works per the agreed architecture, SLAs, KPIs and business model
• Integrate Django backend with third party API
• 100% Hands on role
• Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems
• Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities and drive the team
• Responsible to drive and support Ecommerce project activities and ensure marketplace
implementation, deepen customer engagement, satisfaction, and user engagement
• Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code and ensure quality control in the process.
• Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business
objectives and technical feasibility
• Documentation and reference preparation for users by writing operating instructions
including changes and revisions.
• Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common
sense and simplicity over complexity, make decisions quickly and move nimbly, celebrate
diverse ideas, Succeed and fail together as a team
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed
• 4 to 5 years of experience working in eCommerce domain, specifically at-least 4-5 years of
experience working in Django,Django Rest Framework and Python.
• React and/or Angular for front end
• Proficiency in MongoDB and (MySQL/Postgres) and SQL
• Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
• Integration experience with Payment gateway, shipping company and VAT, database
concepts, Experience of web services
• Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with
Enterprise level applicants
• Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting and
fixing production bugs
• Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
• Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured
environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer