This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Mocxa is a healthcare startup building a portable and accessible Video-EEG product. We are looking for a Software Engineer to develop computer and machine vision algorithms and implement it. This position is project based and will be for a fixed period of time (which can be mutually agreed upon). The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- 5-6 Years Experience with Computer Vision.
- Familiarity with various tools such as OpenCV and other open source libraries.
- Experience working on Basic Machine Learning with Familiarity with Tensorflow.
- Comfortable with GNU/Linux environment.
- Good UI/UX sensibility.
- Strong foundation in algorithms and data structures.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer