Mocxa Health is an innovation-driven startup developing solutions for the diagnosis of seizures, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and movement disorders. Our patent pending products are currently in the prototype stage and in testing. We have a strategic partnership with a major Neurodiagnostic company in the US and UK. We are now looking to expand the team in Bangalore. We are looking for very smart engineers with start-up attitude and relish solving challenging problems. We provide a great working environment, salary, and benefits.
We are currently looking for a mid-level Windows Engineer for a full-time position. The selected engineer will be developing web-based APIs and class libraries, implementing business logic, with the opportunity to work on the full stack including user interfaces. You will be responsible for maintaining an existing code base, ensuring our applications are robust and easy to maintain. You’ll coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Collaborate with fellow developers in an Agile (Scrumban) environment
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs
- Designing and implementing user-facing features
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable and robust code
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to set and meet aggressive goals
- Experience working in Agile software environments
- Experience in creating applications using technologies such as C# WPF, Core & SQL Server
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer