This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Shalaka Kothawle (@mobisy-technologies)
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Engineers who are interested in building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that customers rely upon. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used everyday by 100,000 users.
- You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
We're working hard, having fun, making history; come join us in one of the following areas :
- Interested in creating history in the modern web era? Help us build new mobile experiences for our customers in India and worldwide.
- Bizom Progressive Web Apps are next generation mobile first apps which leverage the power of modern web and are the first enterprise apps which run smoothly on slow data networks and even offline.
- Interested in scalable server technologies? We have a full set of salesforce automation workflows including Order Mgmt. Client & Lead Mgmt. Payments, Collections, Returns, etc. built on cloud.
- Interested in working on monitoring, reporting and prescriptive analysis and building the next set of predictive, descriptive and decisive business intelligence?
- Understanding product requirements and transforming them into solutions.
- Create scalable, distributed applications that provide reliable user experience to end-users.
- Own product delivery in an end-to-end manner and take ownership of what is deployed.
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and continuously deployed.
- Be self motivated and work without supervision.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
Preferred Qualifications (Not all are mandatory) :
- Having experience of full stack development (mandatory)
- Ability to understand problems and work towards a solution.
- Good communication skills to ensure effective interactions, communications, and documentation
- Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of data structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in principles of computer science is desired.
- Understanding of database theory and solid experience in at least one relational DBMS
- Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
- Ability to write clean and modular code.
- Hands-on knowledge of version control systems such as GIT
About Mobisy :
Mobisy Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a high-growth, VC funded tech company that's transforming the retail supply ecosystems in several markets including India, Africa, the Middle East and Europe through its product, Bizom. Mobisy is one of the top 10 tech startups in India (according to YourStory) and was included in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India three times in a row. But what we really take pride in is our 300+ enterprise customers and hundreds of thousands of users loving our products and telling the world about it. Gartner acknowledges us as the world's most loved sales force automation product for CPG.
Mobisy's Culture of Algorithmic Jugaad :
When we sat down to think about our culture, we could just come up with two words - Algorithmic Jugaad- . It's so famous now, we had to trademark it !! To explain it briefly, Jugaad as you know stands for frugal innovation done at periphery. Algorithms are all about structured process oriented thinking.We understood that part of the reason we are a fast growing and successful company was that we could blend those 2 elements in the right proportion. We also put algorithms in our customers jugaads.. :-) . Some of our colleagues who joined from corporates admit that Mobisy has put some jugaads in their single track algorithmic thinking. In Mobisy you will see entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial thinking all around. At least 1 out of 3 of us has built at least 1 startup of their own each !!
We take ownership of our work and aim high. We are given the freedom to take risks and solve problems wherever they may see it. In other words, entrepreneurial innovation is the norm in Mobisy.
Values that Mobisy stands for :
- People first : We believe in working with great people who we believe build great products / process which eventually lead to profits
- Entrepreneurship : See a problem, make it your own, solve it.
- Teamwork : As a fast growing company, we realised that we need to work as a great team rather than just a team of great individuals.
- Innovation : No idea is crazy or stupid, come up with as many as you can and actively seek feedback to further improve.
The Retail Intelligence platform :
Bizom, Mobisy's flagship product, is the retail intelligence platform for brands and their retailers. We are leaders in providing insights and intelligence to CPG brands in India and emerging markets and are now making inroads into markets in Europe and other developed markets. We help brands achieve smart distribution by improving their manpower efficiency, channel performance and product performance.
We achieve this by helping businesses first digitise their entire sales and supply chain and later help them move from a push based distribution to a pull based distribution using solutions that facilitate assisted and inspired selling.
Read more at https://bizom.in
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.