Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a high-performance core-engineering team.
- Plan engineering roadmap and engineering execution from conceptualization to delivery.
- You will be responsible for leading, managing, coaching, mentoring, team building, hiring, appraisals, change management etc.
- Define and evolve the next generation components, tools & API.
- Collaborate with architects, product management, and other engineering teams to create solutions that increase the platform's value.
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends, and the ability to communicate that knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction.
- You are expected to be technically hands-on.
- Open to learning new skills.
- You should be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and other technical people.
- You should have experience in managing a team consisting of Leads, Senior Engineers / Engineers and responsible for coaching, mentoring while maintaining a hands-on role with code development.
- Experience and ability to bring in software engineering lifecycle best practice.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Mobisy, about the company
Mobisy is a funded profitable venture that helps consumer goods companies optimize their downstream supply network by delivering real-time data and insights on their sales force, channel partners and market demand through its products Bizom andDistiman.
Mobisy has grown at a rapid pace in the past few years and was ranked the 3rd fastest growing tech company in India by Deloitte in 2017. Some of our clients include Future Group, Pepsi, Coca-cola, Hershey's, Raymond, Tata Steel, Emami, Godrej, Parle Agro (Frooti), etc. In May 2018 we secured $3.5 Million in Series-B, led by SIDBI Venture Capital Limited (SVCL).
Headquartered in Bangalore, we also have offices in Mumbai, Delhi, and Manchester, UK. Our team size is about 200 in total.
Our flagship product Bizom is a leading Sales Force Automation & Channel Management tool which was launched in 2012. It helps automate and optimize the entire distribution channel right from the manufacturer to the retailer. It helps Senior Salespeople take smart decisions on “what to sell, where to sell & how much to sell”.
We have already built a robust ecosystem of 300+ brands, 20,000+ distributors, 100,000+ field users and 4,000,000+ retailers. In India, we are leaders in FMCG automation. A profitable venture with our revenue already in millions of dollars, we are well on our stated journey to become India's first Billion Dollar company (in revenue and not just valuation) tech venture.
Distiman is an application that allows retailers to order stock for hundreds of products directly from brands and have them delivered within 24 hours. This app helps brands connect directly with retailers and gain instant, 100% visibility on market demand. At the same time, it allows retailers to save working capital and space by practicing just-in-time stocking. Distiman's multi-brand approach leverages the distribution ecosystem of distributors, stockists, and sub stockists to optimize last mile delivery. It also enlists many retailers to serve as sub stockists to make an efficient hub-and-spoke network. Currently, Distiman is being piloted and running successfully in 2 test cities; 10 brands signed; 5000+ retailers registered.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer