This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for junior professionals OR talented freshers from premier schools to join our media services team.
The work will involve
- Performing market research around clients' product & services for formulating online/mobile marketing strategy
- Doing competitive research to learn & identify competitor's marketing strategy
- Launching campaigns in AdWords/Facebook or other media platforms by performing necessary keyword research or conceiving landing page content, layout & design
- Strategize end-to-end campaign roll out, campaign data analysis, bid/conversion optimization
- Performing largescale data manipulation, analysis to derive insights for user/conversion optimization
- Reviewing/writing nencessary content for the landing page
- Devising user flow strategies with a goal to maximize conversions
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, tactics, analytics, and reporting
- Experience/exposure to Google AdWords Search or Display Advertising or Facebook Advertising is essential.
- Exposure to SEO or analytics tools such as Google Analytics, MixPanel or similar is essential
- Experience in creative writing, good command in written/spoken grammatically correct english
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Background in running blog series, moderating user groups/forums, developing sticky user content is desired
- Free Lunch/Snacks Served at Office
- Monthly Team Lunch
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer