Blockchain Developer (Hyperledger)
Posted by HRD Mobiloitte (@HRDMobiloitte)
Job Title: Blockchain Developer (Hyperledger)
Reports to: CTO
Experience: 0-5 Years
Salary: Up to 10 LPA
Location: New Delhi (Work from office)
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech (Essentially with relevant exposure)
Visit us: https://www.mobiloitte.com/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, and testing blockchain systems.
- Candidates need to be very strong in Hyperledger Fabric, writing Chaincode using Golang, creating REST APIs using Node & Typescript.
- Strong experience in data structures and algorithms, design patterns
- Develop Blockchain applications and REST services with Node.Js/Go/Java
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- Work in high-paced agile environment
- Actively participate in the effort of defining development best practices, facilitating code reviews and process improvements.
- Experience in web + Blockchain development
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Design and implementation of Blockchain applications (using Hyperledger and/or Ethereum), distributed ledger and smarting contracts.
- Experience in agile, iterative, and waterfall development environments
- Hands-on, technical, problem solver.
- Outstanding understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Building high quality software using test-driven development practices in a high-paced agile environment
- Informal dress code.
- Certificate for internship.
- Full time job opportunity on successful completion of your internship (Based on your performance during the internship).
- Young and enthusiastic team members.
- Opportunity to explore your skills beyond your expertise.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer