Job Title: Blockchain Engineer
Reports to: Team Lead- Blockchain
Experience: 2-4 Years
Location: New Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Desired Candidate Skills
- 1+ years of experience in Smart Contracts and consensus algorithms and developing blockchain applications or proof-of-concepts (POCs) using Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Ethereum or other blockchain protocols
- Possess expertise with developing well-designed REST APIs
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Possess proven experience with Solidity, Rust, and/or Lisk.
- Experience working within a Continuous Delivery (CD) development model.
- Experience developing solutions using cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure etc)
- Experience developing solutions using container orchestration systems (Google Contain
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer