Posted by MNR Solutions
Hiring for Full-Stack Developer for Bangalore location
- Position: Full-Stack Developer
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or higher is a plus.
- Experience: 4 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Duties and Responsibilities:
• Discuss product requirements with Product Owner, Project Lead and Team Members.
• Must have an Agile mindset and must follow Agile Principles and Rituals to effectively tackle obstacles.
• Managing the task on the Sprint board, updating the Instructions, comments, fixing bugs and managing the issue raised in
• Perform all SDLC tasks such as design, develop, test, perform code review, and write technical documentation, production support
to meet business requirements.
• Must have good understanding and experience with DDD, SOLID principles, Clean Code Principles, Test Driven Design(TDD)
Approach, Reactive Programming Techniques, Strategy Design patterns, Repository Pattern, and Factory Method Pattern.
• Knowledge of Agile Frameworks such as Scrum and Extreme Programming.
• Hands-on experience in REST/Web services, Kafka, Microservices and API gateways.
• Must have a good understanding of GCP and AWS (Kubernetes).
• Knowledge of application design and development including Responsive Web Applications is a plus.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer