This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Ayushi Jain
MishiPay, headquartered in London,UK is a mobile self checkout solution that brings the best of the online checkout experience to physical retail stores. Our technology allows in-store shoppers to pick up a product, scan the barcode and pay with their phone, and simply walk out of the shop with their purchase.
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
You’ll work with an ambitious and inspirational multi-cultural team, based in our London and Bangalore offices, who are redefining the retail industry globally. We offer a tight-knit, collaborative and exciting work environment, coupled with the opportunity to see the apps you develop put to use in some of the world’s largest retailers. We also offer a competitive remuneration package that includes KPI based bonuses and options.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer