This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Hiring Backend Engineers (Python+Django) for a London Based Start-up
Posted by Ayushi Jain
Senior Backend Developer (Python+Django)- Game-changing retail technology!
Excellent salary plus bonus
Want to be part of an exciting tech startup redefining the retail industry as we know it? Are you a talented BackEnd Software Engineer with experience in Python and Django? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology, who loves learning and new challenges. You’ll play a key part in the development of our products, help to evolve and streamline our tech stack to suit our needs as we grow, and you’ll enjoy working in an environment surrounded by like-minded inspirational individuals.
About the Role
- You will own the back-end development for one or more of our products and collaborate with visual/interaction designers and other engineers to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience.
- You will implement cutting-edge technologies and will be writing state-of-the-art code to keep MishiPay at the helm of current technology. You’ll help to build and deliver a scalable, robust, world-class application, that is innovative, ground-breaking, delightful, secure, accessible and integrates with third-party retail software.
- 3-6 years of extensive experience in Python, Django and Web Services.
- Experience designing and delivering large scale web services over Django or other similar web server platforms.
- Experience working with REST, SOAP XML interfaces
- Experience integrating with 3rd party platforms
- Experience building APIs from scratch
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redis
- Experience with and has a passion for data and building platforms with strong Object Oriented Skills.
- You should have a solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Able to take individual ownership of a project from start to finish.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
You’ll work with a truly global, multi-cultural team who are striving to make MishiPay redefine the retail industry globally!! You’ll get to work with some super-talented individuals and receive on-the-job pitch training, to help you become a key influencer with our high profile technology and retail partners.
MishiPay's patent-pending technology allows in-store shoppers to scan the barcode of any product with their phone, pay within the phone and simply walk out with the item. We also integrate completely into existing systems of retailers and ensure security against theft through our technology, so we essentially provide every store with the Amazon Go experience at only a fraction of the cost.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then tell us more about you!
Free laptop, Wifi, food, Relocation assistance, International trips, International Team, Onsite
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer