This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Hiring Senior SDK Engineer for a London Based startup
Posted by Ayushi Jain
Senior SDK Engineer - Leading Edge Retail Tech!
Excellent salary plus bonus
We are MishiPay, a ground-breaking retail tech startup changing the way people shop by bringing the best of the online experience into physical stores.
Our technology allows in-store shoppers to pick up a product, scan it with their phone, receive enriched product information, pay directly in the app and simply walk out once payment is complete. For RFID enabled retailers, the act of paying automatically deactivates the security on each purchased item. For now, RFID enabled retailers, we offer a quick scan solution to ensure a secure shopping experience for both the customer and the retailer.
We work with Europe’s largest retailers including Mango, Decathlon, MediaMarktSaturn, Dixons, and others. We are looking for a talented UX / UI Designer with at least 3 years of commercial experience (essential) wanting to grasp user needs and solve problems in a fast-growing, consumer tech startup. Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
This role will suit you if you’re experienced in all aspects of UX and UI Design. You MUST have commercial experience of UX / UI Design for mobile, consumer, retail and/or payment applications, or fintech. You'll understand what it means to work in a busy, energetic startup, where no two days are the same!
This is a senior role within a growing startup and as such, you'll hit the ground running. We expect you to make an impact quickly!
Work on building Mobile SDKs containing the MishiPay core functionality and feature set. Work alongside our iOS, Android and Web development teams to
- Create public interfaces for the SDK that are simple and easy to work with for developers of all experience levels
- Facilitate on-time client deliveries as per requirements
- Ensure crashes and bugs are tested for in every release
- Identify and contribute to the adoption of technologies, tools and industry’s best practices for Mobile Application development.
Core Competencies include:
- 4-6 years of commercial experience building production-ready SDKs in Objective-C, Swift
- Good understanding of the Android ecosystem and previous experience having built an Android SDK
- Strong experience of writing clean code and having built production-ready Mobile applications that are available on the App Store or Play Store
- Experience with Progressive Web Applications built using Angular
- Solid understanding of Mobile app development lifecycle and OOP concepts
- Good knowledge of Mobile databases, Mobile App Security, Application Distribution, Memory consumption, App Performance Improvement, and Debugging Skills
- Experience working on - SDK, iOS, Android, Angular, PWA, Git
- Abilities Converting client ideas into working application
- Good communication skills
- Logical understanding
- Personal Characteristics Amazing Drive to Learn
- Maintaining Work Discipline
You’ll work with an ambitious and inspirational multi-cultural team, based in our central London and Bangalore offices, who are redefining the retail industry globally. We offer a tight-knit, collaborative and exciting work environment, coupled with the opportunity to see the apps we develop to live in action within some of the world’s largest retailers. We also offer a competitive remuneration package that includes KPI based bonuses.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Free laptop, Wifi, food, Relocation assistance, International trips, International Team, Onsite
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer