This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are a Technology Driven Digital Marketing Agency offering holistic digital services in Web Development, Digital Marketing, and Mobile App Development from idea to launch.We have developed more than 300+ apps, 500+ websites, & more than 100 digital marketing campaigns.Also best recruitment & staffing solutions company Hyderabad,India offers range of services-permanent recruitment,IT placement services,Temporary & contract staffing for companies in need of man power
As a Data Engineer with ETL/ELT background, the candidate needs to design and develop reusable data ingestion processes from variety of sources and build data pipelines for Synapse Azure cloud data warehouse platform and reporting processes. The ideal candidate should be proficient in writing SQLs so they can be embedded into the informatica (IICS) for data transformation. Ideal candidate should be willing to learn open source technologies on the fly as job demands.
- Design, develop & implement ETL processes on Azure Cloud using Databricks and Azure Synapse
- Advanced SQL knowledge, capable to write optimized queries for faster data work flows.
- Must be extremely well versed with handling large volume data and work using different tools to derive the required solution.
- Work with offshore team, business analysts and other data engineering teams to ensure alignment of requirements, methodologies and best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- Proven work experience in Spark , Python ,SQL , Any RDBMS.
- Experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS
- Strong database fundamentals including SQL, performance and schema design.
- Understanding of CI/CD framework is an added advantage.
- Ability to interpret/write custom shell scripts. Python scripting is a plus.
- Experience with Azure platform and Synapse
- Experience with Git / Azure DevOps
- To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer