This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Digital Marketing Executive
Posted by Vinoda Arum (@vindoarun)
- Planning, development and execution of national as well as international digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables
- Work with creative and media agencies for timely and quality execution.
- Track and report competitor marketing activities as well as price positions on a weekly basis.
- Ongoing analytics for Landing page optimization and testing to improve conversion of online campaigns on Search, and Display
- Ongoing reporting on relevant metrics and status of action items.
Responsibilities and Duties
Sound knowledge of online marketing concepts across Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and analytics tools such as Google Analytics. Plan, execute, monitor and optimize online marketing campaigns across product categories.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Meticulous planning and execution with attention to detail.
- High speed of execution and quick but collaborative decision making.
- Self-driven, ability to plan and execute in ambiguous / limited data availability situations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer