We are Mintifi, a Mumbai based fintech working on India's first data-driven supply chain financing platform. We are the only 2nd company in India to be funded by IFC, equity arm of World Bank.
We are solving a huge problem of inefficient and costly access to credit for millions of Indian distributors and retailers. We use data driven and new-age credit models and IT solutions to solve this.
We are founded by experienced entrepreneurs having experience in Investment Banking, SME Lending and Distributed Processing systems.
We are disrupting the supply chain lending landscape in India by digitizing the end-to-end processes, quicker decision making by using technology, apply machine learning to improve the credit models, artificial intelligence to improve customer experience and make super cool front-end interfaces on both mobile and web to make lending a uber smooth experience.
Technology platforms that we are building is a complex mix of web applications, front-end interfaces for web, native mobile apps, analytics platform based on big data, machine learning, relational and nosql databases. It is a deep aggregation platform that connects manufacturers, banking institutions, third party services and mintifi core systems.
If you want to be a part of exciting and challenging journey, love to solve complex problems, if finding the path amid uncertainties excites you, we are the place for you.
As a fast-growing start-up, there will be tremendous growth opportunities. You can play crucial role in building the product. You will learn new technologies by working on them.
We are looking for a Quality Analyst who can drive innovation, take ownership and deliver results.
- Review and analyze business requirements
- Collaborate with QA Lead to develop test strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a QA or similar role
- Experience in QA methodologies and approaches
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer