This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Test Engineer
Posted by Sudarshan DK (@sudarshandk123)
What you'll be doing:
• Test our enterprise API's, dashboard & mobile app.
• Plan execute according to STLC
• Lead in implementing automation opportunities and overcoming testability challenges.
• Write testcases of smoke, functional, regression.
• Write unit test cases in phpunit / Selenium / Postman / Other.
What you'll bring along:
• Have a strong understanding of quality assurance and testing processes within an Agile environment with an eye toward innovating and improving test processes
• Strong experience client Server / Web app testing / Mobile app testing
• Solid QA experience in Manual Testing
• Experience in API / Web Services Testing
• Fair knowledge of SQL
• Good understanding of testing best practices and STLC. Good knowledge in industry trends in mobile testing methodologies.
• Record all usability goals, suggestions and guidelines at suitable intervals in project lifecycle.
• Having Basics of automation testing knowledge is preferable.
Self-starters with passion to learn are most welcome even if you miss some of above skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer