Remote / Ahmedabad.
0.5 - 1 Years As NodeJS Engineer.
Our backend (NodeJS) team is passionate about the NodeJS technology and we are working on few world class products which has its roots and backend in NodeJS along with ExpressJS. Keeping performance, scalability, usability and user acceptance in mind, we are looking for a smart backend engineer that has experience developing a variety of Web Applications/Mobile Applications' REST API using NodeJS Stack. (Along with strong backend expertise, needs good understanding of database and its architectures associated with the queries)
Roles & Responsibilities
Basic roles and responsibilities are mentioned for the engineer at our team:
- Work with the team to develop and support scalable applications
- Developing APIs(REST), designing the database schema and implement same in web frameworks like Express along with ORM(including migration script and seeds data)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Work with our Senior team and helping them with on going sprints.
Person Specification and Qualifications
- Knowledge of NodeJS and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- User authentication and Authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Good experience with code deployment on server like ubuntu, linux.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Plus points if you're familiar with the following:
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimising output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Can document the code very easily.
To apply, please fill this form: Apply Now
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer