Remote / Ahmedabad.
2.5 - 4 Years As React Js Engineer.
Our frontend (React) team is passionate about React Technology and we are working on few world-class products which have their roots and frontend in React Technology along with Redux, web-hooks and Reducers. Keeping performance, scalability, usability, and user acceptance in mind, we are looking for a smart frontend engineer that has experience developing a variety of Web Applications using React Technology. (Along with strong frontend expertise, needs a good understanding of how frontend applications work in different browsers and have a mobile responsive design)
Roles & Responsibilities
Basic roles and responsibilities are mentioned for the engineer at our team:
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Good understanding of async functions and their concepts.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- A Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. Responsibilities.
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows. (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and Oauth.
- Good knowledge of CSS and other latest frameworks like a tailwind CSS / Bootstrap.
Person Specification and Qualifications
- Experience developing highly scalable Web applications.
- Knowledge of Media Queries and CSS via useful frameworks.
- Strong experience with React frameworks with components like Redux, Flux, Webhooks.
- Good knowledge of code versioning (git / Github)
- Good experience with code deployment on servers like Ubuntu, Linux systems.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
- Basic understanding of docker to work with different major versions of Node js and database release(Postgres, MySQL, etc)
- Good knowledge to write and train the team to write unit test cases for the application code.
- You would be knowing how to do a basic code review of team and junior NodeJS engineers.
Plus points if you're familiar with the following:
- Experience with deployment and CI/CD is a plus!
- Have worked with Testing libraries
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
Please apply for this job by clicking here: Apply Now
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer