Remote / Ahmedabad.
2.5 - 4 Years As NodeJS Engineer.
Our backend (NodeJS) team is passionate about the NodeJS technology and we are working on few world class products which has its roots and backend in NodeJS along with ExpressJS. Keeping performance, scalability, usability and user acceptance in mind, we are looking for a smart backend engineer that has experience developing a variety of Web Applications/Mobile Applications' REST API using NodeJS Stack. (Along with strong backend expertise, needs good understanding of database and its architectures associated with the queries)
Roles & Responsibilities
Basic roles and responsibilities are mentioned for the engineer at our team:
- Work with the team to design, develop and support scalable applications
- Developing APIs(REST), designing the database schema and implement same in web frameworks like Express along with ORM(including migration script and seeds data)
- Very good end-to-end debugging skills in NodeJS stack.
- Good understanding about async functions and its concepts.
- Write, test, and release production-ready code.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure continuous deployments of our applications.
Person Specification and Qualifications
- Experience developing highly scalable services and APIs(in NodeJS frameworks)
- Knowledge of data modelling and database performance using NoSQL/SQL
- Strong experience with JS frameworks like Express, and other Framework In nodeJS.
- Good knowledge in code versioning (git)
- Good experience with code deployment on server like ubuntu, linux.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
- Basic understanding of docker to work with different major version of nodejs and database release(postgres, mysql, etc)
How to Code Review
- You would be knowing how to do a basic code review of team and junior NodeJS engineers.
Plus points if you're familiar with the following:
- Experience with deployment and CI/CD is a plus!
- Knowledge of GraphQL and it's libraries like Apollo, Prisma
- Have worked with Jest, Mocha like testing libraries
- Knowledge of document, key/value or other non-relational database systems such as Elastic Search, DynamoDB, Mongodb Advanced Usage
To apply, please fill this form: Apply Now
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer