This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
UI/UX Design Manager
Posted by Neha Jha (@halodoc)
About Us: Halodoc is the 2018 Forbes Indonesia Choice Award winner and Galen Growth’s 2018 Most Innovative HealthTech Startup in Asia. Ours is a secure health-tech platform with a mission to simplifying access to healthcare by connecting millions of patients with licensed doctors, insurance, labs, and pharmacies in one mobile application.
We are looking for a well-rounded UI/ UX design leader that can conceptualize the big picture as well as drive detailed design development for collaboration and communications user experiences.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Must thrive within a fast-paced, collaborative environment and can lead a team to build the designs for compelling Halodoc application
- Manage the UX/UI vertical within the team
- Manage and coach junior design resources
- Set the UI standards for the group, oversee the design and experience of every design project
- Think creatively and deliver an easy UX based design solutions for complex problems using UI models, conceptual diagrams, user stories, wireframes, storyboards, visual mockups, and prototypes
- Manage the design process and design pipeline across multiple projects
- Articulate design work and rationale to teams, peers, and leadership for review and feedback
- Collaborate with Product and Development teams from design concept to design solution
- 7-10 years of experience working in UX Design
- 3 years of experience in managing or leading design teams
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- Mediclaim benefits
- On-site opportunities
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer