This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Neha Jha (@halodoc)
Halodoc is a secure health-tech platform with a mission to simplifying access to healthcare by connecting millions of patients with licensed doctors, insurance, labs, and pharmacies in one Mobile application.
Halodoc is the 2018 Forbes Indonesia Choice Award winner and Galen Growth’s 2018 Most Innovative HealthTech Startup in Asia.
As an Engineering Manager you would be responsible to:
- He/She is a responsive team player who can proactively contribute for building technical strategies for applications and systems by promoting an understanding of the technology and business roadmap.
- He /she is someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment.
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies .
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Marketing to conceive features, plan projects, and build roadmaps
- Prior experience with scalable Architecture managing team of minimum 5 engineers and coaching, mentoring while maintaining a role with code development.
- Proven history of contributing to product strategy and shipping products with multi-functional teams.
- Highly involved in recruitment while building team also leading app development for both platforms
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech/MS/ in any stream – Computer Science preferred.
- 8+ years of industry experience with minimum 6 years of Android or iOS application development experience.
- Programming experience in Objective-C, Swift and Java/Kotlin are a great plus
- Mediclaim Facility
- On-site opportunity
- Stock Options
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer