This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Neha Jha (@halodoc)
About Halodoc -
Halodoc is a secure health-tech platform with a mission to simplifying access to healthcare by connecting millions of patients with licensed doctors, insurance, labs, and pharmacies in one Mobile application.
Halodoc is the 2018 Forbes Indonesia Choice Award winner and Galen Growth’s 2018 Most Innovative HealthTech Startup in Asia.
Halodoc is looking for energetic, high-performing candidate for our Principal SDET role to join the Technology team at Halodoc LLP Bangalore.
What you will DO -
- As a Principal SDET, you will be responsible for test plan creation, estimating, prioritizing multiple projects.
- You have to make sure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
- You will be responsible for the design, maintain automation framework and scripts.
- You will work closely with product and development teams for scoping/sizing after clarifying requirements and create strategy and technical design for quality delivery and help others on same within and across teams.
What you will NEED -
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Mobile Apps (Android/iOS).
- Rock solid expertise in mobile automation i.e writing automated test scripts.
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Estimate, prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities with all stakeholders.
- Understand functional/technical specifications and Analyse logs.
- Look for potential quality issues proactively.
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
- Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment.
- Mediclaim Benefits
- On-site opportunities
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer