About Meiro Mobility
Meiro Mobility is a young, energetic startup developing low-cost shared mobility services. We identified a critical gap in urban mobility, specifically in unorganized paratransit. We are fulfilling this gap by building a tech stack for last-mile mobility of the future, which is a huge and increasing problem. We are solving longstanding issues faced by drivers and commuters by way of core technologies developed in-house for fleet management, IoT, and accessibility, and demand management. We wish to see reliable, standardized paratransit services in every Indian city. And eventually across the globe.
At Meiro, we are developing key components of a highly scalable and modular platform for shared mobility. Our cross-disciplinary development process spans across the various dimensions of the product, offering a unique opportunity to work on deep tech solutions that sometimes need to be built from scratch. We emphasize original thinking, experimentation, systems thinking, and measurable product development.
Meiro Mobility is a DIPP-recognized startup affiliated with PDEU-IIC, IIEC IIT-Gandhinagar, and NSRCEL IIM-B.
While our recruitment process is fully merit-based and quota-free, we consistently attempt to ensure equitable access of internship or job opportunities. We try to ensure that the application pool is uniformly comprised in this regard. We do not differentiate or prioritize on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We aim to maintain an equitable workplace for all.
About the Role
- Understand product use cases and develop workflows for ML-driven features
- Develop and maintain dynamic ML models
- Develop ML-oriented testing procedures
- Algorithm research and development
- Plan data collection programs, including data collection mechanisms, for custom datasets
- Perform model testing and system feature testing
- Write, test, and deploy real-time algorithms and heuristics to support server-side or client-side functionality
- Write and deploy ML models on edge devices
- Create and maintain one or more ML tools, services, products
- Integrate ML workflows with other system components
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Participate in DevOps and MLOps workflows
- Manage internal or external resources
We work with applications of ML/AI in multiple domains and tasks, including but not limited to time-series problems, agent-based modeling, image processing, contextual text generation, and recommendation.
NOTE: Please highlight your core area(s) of experience in the field of ML/AI in your application submission and/or resume.
Basic Qualifications and Skills
- B.E. / B.Tech. preferably in fields related to Computer Science with experience in machine learning, image and signal processing, or statistics preferred with significant prior experience in the aforementioned fields
- Strong knowledge of probability theory, statistics, calculus, vector algebra, and machine learning algorithms
- Strong knowledge of neural network-based ML algorithms, including for time-series data, image data, sequential data, and semantic data
- Strong skills in data structures and algorithms (DSA)
- Strong skills in decomposing complex problems and designing performant systems to solve them
- Strong proficiency in Python (including OOP, asynchronous, etc.) and strong understanding of Python workings
- Strong knowledge of ML pipeline, model development, feature engineering, model testing, etc.
- Experience with one or more of the following: AWS/GCP ML stack, industry-standard ML frameworks and libraries, etc.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write detailed technical documents
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Previous production-grade ML projects
- Experience with MLOps tools (like TFx, TensorFlow Serving, Kubeflow, etc.) and methodologies for continuous integration and continuous delivery of ML models
- Experience with location, mapping, and spatial data analysis
- Experience with containerization and container management workflows
- Experience with data visualization
Experience: 1+ years
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer