Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Posted by Meiro Mobility (@meiro-mobility)
About Meiro Mobility
Meiro Mobility is a young, energetic startup developing low-cost shared mobility services. We identified a critical gap in urban mobility, specifically in unorganized paratransit. We are fulfilling this gap by building a tech stack for paratransit of the future. We are solving longstanding issues faced by drivers and commuters by way of core technologies developed in-house for fleet management, IoT, and accessibility, and demand management. We wish to see reliable, standardized paratransit services in every Indian city. And eventually across the globe.
At Meiro, we are developing key components of a highly scalable and modular platform for shared mobility. Our cross-disciplinary development process spans across the various dimensions of the product, offering a unique opportunity to work on deep tech solutions that sometimes need to be built from scratch. Our stack comes alive with a combination of novel IoT devices for enabling smart shared services, intensive ML and data workflows, carefully crafted user experiences, and a singular focus on accessibility and ease-of-use. We emphasize original thinking, experimentation, systems thinking, and measurable product development.
Meiro Mobility is a DIPP-recognized startup incubated at the Innovation and Incubation Centre (NIDHI-TBI), Gandhinagar, and pre-incubated at IITGN Innovation and Entrepreneurship Centre, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN). It is recognized and supported under SISFS and NIDHI-PRAYAS (Government of India) and SSIP (Government of Gujarat). It was recently part of the UNDP-AIM Youth Co:Lab national cohort, a past participant in the InnoCity program at CIIE, and a podium finisher at the Vibrant Gujarat Startup Summit awards 2020 in the Smart and Shared Mobility category. Meiro Mobility is our founder’s second startup, having had previous extensive experience the passenger EV platform development and transportation systems domain.
While our recruitment process is fully merit-based, we consistently attempt to ensure equitable access of internship or job opportunities. We try to ensure that the application pool is uniformly comprised in this regard. We aim to maintain an equitable workplace for all.
About the role
- Create and manage system design for the application and application components
- Build application front-end with appealing visual design
- Create and maintain one or more back-end tools, services, products
- Write well-documented code and APIs
- Support machine learning and other teams for integration with back-end architecture
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Plan and manage dev sprints
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the products and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Participate in DevOps workflows
- Manage internal or external resources
Basic Qualifications and Skills
- B.Tech. / B.E. in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years relevant engineering experience
- Strong skills in web front-end development or cross-platform tools (HTML, CSS, XML, React, Flutter, etc.)
- Proficiency with VCS (Git)
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Python, Java, JS, TS, C#, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database systems, web servers, event streaming, etc. (MongoDB, Apache HTTP, Apache Kafka, etc.)
- Strong experience with one or more cloud platforms, e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure, DigitalOcean
- Experience in API design
- Previously worked on applications or services deployed to a large user base
- Detailed problem-solving approach and knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and complexity analysis
- Strong skills in decomposing complex problems, and designing performant systems to solve them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write technical or code documentation
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Strong skills in architecting distributed systems
- Master in NodeJS and associated frameworks available for it, e.g., NestJS, Loopback, AdonisJS, etc.
- Excellent understanding of ES6 and OOP
- Experience with containerization and container management workflows
- Experience with location, mapping, and spatial data analysis
- Experience with data visualization tools and services
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with machine learning workflows and data management
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines in app deployment (DevOps workflows)
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Compensation: ₹ 6 - 10 lakhs per annum (based on prior experience and fit)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer