This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Human Resource
Kiran Jiji https://hasjob.co/medkart.in/y3j2a , Ahmedabad · medkart.in · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Who are we?
We a Pharmacy group that believes that medicines are affordable however awareness about affordable medicines, availability of the same, acceptance of the same due to lack of education make the customer pay dearly. The reason for our existence is to address this significant issue and create a deep impact for the patients - needy and otherwise. We envision redefining the positioning of medicines for India through the AAA philosophy that focuses on Awareness, Availability, and Acceptance.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer to drive end to end requirements for our business needs.
What you’ll be doing:
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hands off to dev/engineering team
· Build Illustrations & other graphic elements as required
· Conceptualize and design ideas that bring simplicity & user friendliness
· Create Wireframes, Storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps as required
· Establish design guidelines and best practices
· Work on design of Mobile App, Website, POS & ERP
What are the skills that you’ll need to succeed in this role?
Technical Skills (KPI will be based on these)
· Figma · Sketch Or Adobe XD · UI Design Skills · Visual Design Skills · Up-to-date with UI trends & techs · Creating Wireframes, StoryBoards, User - Flows, Process Flow · Adobe Premiere · After Effects
Behavioral Skills (KPI will be based on these) · Accountability · Flexible Thinking · Result Orientation · Teamwork · Commitment to Learning · Attention to Detail · Professionalism (Attendance/Punctuality) · Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
What are the perks in store for you?
· Dynamic learning environment
· Fun and cooperative team members & cross functions
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer