Posted by Human Resource
Role: Back end Developer (Golang/NodeJs/Python)
Experience: 2 to 7 Years
Note: Looking for a candidate major in Finance
Who are we?
We a Pharmacy group that believes that medicines are affordable however awareness about affordable medicines, availability of the same, acceptance of the same due to lack of education make the customer pay dearly. The reason for our existence is to address this significant issue and create a deep impact for the patients - needy and otherwise. We envision redefining the positioning of medicines for India through the AAA philosophy that focuses on Awareness, Availability, and Acceptance.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic Back end Developer to drive end to end requirements for our business needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- We are looking for a seasoned backend developer with experience in Golang/NodeJs/Python. Experience in microservices-based architecture is a bonus.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience as a Golang/NodeJs/Python developer
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading, Queuing, Caching
- Hands-on with SQL/NoSQL database
- Great in Data Structure, Algorithms, and Graph Theory
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool - Git
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, GCP will be a plus
- Experience in using a project management software such as Jira
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture is a plus
- A team player with excellent communication skills
Behavioral Skills (KPI will be based on these)
- · Management Accounting Knowledge
- · IGAAP Accounting Knowledge
- · Hands on Advanced Excel
- · GST & TDS compliances knowledge
- · Leadership/Managerial Skills
- · Financial Planning and Reporting
- · Accountability
- · Flexible Thinking
- · Result Orientation
- · Teamwork
- · Commitment to Learning
- · Attention to Detail
- · Professionalism (Attendance/Punctuality)
- · Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
What are the perks in store for you?
- Dynamic learning environment
- Fun and cooperative team members & cross functions
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer