This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Ateeta Sharma (@ateetasharma-matic)
Matic Network is a growing startup in the emerging Blockchain space, tackling the problem of scalability in public chains such as Ethereum. We also work on making access to the blockchain easier for mainstream users.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of the front-end modules of iOS applications and its integration with back-end services.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Understand the objective behind building the app and collaborate with the teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proficient with Swift language
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Experience with Git or other code versioning system
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- You are curious, innovative, detail-oriented and an awesome team player, excited about our product, and excited to join the rest of our talented team
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer